Privacy and cookie polices
- Who is Responsible for processing your details?
ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P
C/ MAESTRO GOZALBO, 20 BAJO (VALENCIA)
MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P
C/ MAESTRO GOZALBO, 20 BAJO (VALENCIA)
- Why do we want to process your personal details?
We process your details so as to respond to any queries or requests for information that you make through any of the contact means that we provide you with on our website.
Automated decisions will not be undertaken, such as drawing up profiles for offering services or products. In the event that this does occur, we will inform you of the logic applied, as well as the importance and foreseeable consequences for you of that processing.
- How long will we store your details?
If you consult us through the e-mail addresses provided for that purpose on our website, we will only use your details to attend to your enquiry and only store that information during a maximum period of one year from receiving it.
- What legal basis is there for processing your details?
The legal basis for processing your details is provided by the consent that you give us when you consult us, or request information, by e-mail.
- Who will your details be sent to?
Your details will be accessible to the Tax Authority, Banks and Savings Banks and other Public Administrations when required.
There are companies to whom ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P. do not transfer details, but who provide us with different services. Those services imply hosting data of a personal nature by those companies or their occasional access to the same. Those companies who have been made responsible for data processing and have signed a contract with us to guarantee data protection of a personal nature are:
Information technology services: Various companies supply us with maintenance service for our information technology equipment, software maintenance, hosting services, execution and custody of backup copy services, web maintenance services, etc.
International data transfers will be made on using the cloud data storage services and backup copies of MICROSOFT AZURE, MICROSOFT ONE DRIVE and BARRACUDA NETWORKS INC.
MICROSOFT and BARRACUDA NETWORKS are U.S. companies with data centres in the U.S.A. that ensure data processing is undertaken in compliance with the RGPD.
- What rights do you have when you provide us with your details?
The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation on whether, at ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P, we are processing their personal details, or not.
The interested party has the right to access his/her personal details, as well as to request the correction of inaccurate data, or, when necessary, request their deletion for reasons, among others, that they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered.
The interested party will be able to request a limitation on processing their data, in which case we can only store them for making or defending claims.
Likewise, under certain circumstances and for reasons related with their particular situation, the interested parties will be able to oppose the processing of their data, as well as withdraw their consent for us to process them. ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P will cease to process their data, save for overriding legal reasons, or the making or defending of possible claims.
The interested party will have the right to receive the personal details provided to us that concerns them in a structured commonly used, typed format and to send them to another entity responsible for processing without that impeding the responsible party to whom those data had been provided.
In order to exercise those rights, you can write to the following address: C/ MAESTRO GOZALBO, 20 BAJO (VALENCIA) or the following e-mail address: email@example.com and we will get in contact with you to explain the steps to be taken to exercise your data protection rights. Similarly, we would like to inform you that you can present a claim before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially if you are not satisfied with the exercise of your rights.
Contact details of the Spanish Data Protection Agency:
Address: C/ JORGE JUAN, 6, 28001 (MADRID)
Telephone numbers: 901 100 099 – 912 663 517
Web page: www.agpd.es
1.4 The websites owned by ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P may not be used by those individuals with no legal capacity or non-emancipated minors without prior authorization from parents, guardians or legal representatives authorizing the register and communication of personal details.
- Web browsing. Cookie reserve
- In accordance with that stated in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information and Electronic Commerce Society (LSSI-CE) in force, ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P must fulfil their information obligations on the cookies they use and their purposes.
- Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and recover information on the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information contained and in the way that their equipment is used, they can be used to recognise the user.
Cookies are essential for Internet functioning, providing innumerable advantages in providing interactive services, by facilitating browsing and usability of our web page.
- The present website uses our own cookies and those of third parties for the purposes described below, through the association of the anonymous user and his/her device.
Technical Cookies: Are those that allow the user to browse the web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist there, for example control the traffic and communication of data, identify the session, access restricted access areas, remember the items making up an order, undertake a purchase order process, undertake the request for inscription or participation at an event, use security elements during browsing, store contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or share contents through social networks.
Personalization cookies: Are those that allow the user to access the service with several pre-defined characteristics of a general nature depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, for example the language, type of browser through which he/she accesses the service, the regional configuration from where he/she accesses the service, etc.
Analysis cookies: Are those that, correctly used by ourselves, or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and so undertake the statistical measurement and analysis of usage that the service users make.
Advertising Cookies: Are those that are used to make advertising more attractive for the users and more valuable for editors and advertisers. The cookies are usually used to select advertisements based on content that is relevant to a user, improve the output reports of the campaign and prevent showing advertisements that the users has already seen.
- To use this website, it is not necessary to install either analytic or advertising cookies. You may configure your browser so that it accepts, rejects or notifies you when a cookie is going to be hosted in your computer, each browser being different.
- ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P wish to inform you that their website uses Google Analytics, a service of an analytical purpose provided by Google, which places a series of cookies in your device for the exclusive purpose of evaluating the type of browsing and presenting reports of activity on the website.
- Data gathering in the possible event of contracting the services of ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA
S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P
- At the moment of accepting the service contract conditions of ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P, the gathering of several basic and details essential for rendering those services will be gathered. Those details consists of real NAME and surnames(s), address, postal code, location, I.D. (passport), country of residence, a valid e-mail address, as well as the further information that may be relevant for contractual purposes on your behalf and representation. The user will be informed whenever there is a need to gather such data for the correct management of the services rendered.
- Likewise, for rendering the services, ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P will be able to request from the user a series of complimentary data, either through personal presence or by telephone, and the user will be informed of this whenever data is gathered and processed.
- Whenever ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P request the current account number of a client that wishes to contract our services, it shall do so using a code and strictly comply with its confidentiality duties.
- To improve the services provided, you authorize ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA
S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P to the right to verify, investigate and/or check the details provided. You accept that ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P will be able to reveal your personal details to comply with that demanded from a judicial order or legal process. Moreover, you accept that if ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P sell part or all the company or merge with another, it can reveal your information to the new commercial members.
- Limitation of responsibility
ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P are only responsible for the information they request and gather from the users that wish to contract their service, not having any responsibility at any moment for all the other personal information that may be provided, transmitted or facilitated by the users themselves of the websites through any other mechanism.
- Guarantee of data quality
You guarantee that the data provided are true, accurate, and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or harm, either direct or indirect that may be caused as a consequence of non-compliance with such obligations both to ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and to a Third-party.
- Consent for LSSI-CE compliance
- In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P will request and the user must give his/her consent so that, should, ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P Y MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P so wish, they will be able to make use of your details for the purposes of sending you information and publicity both on the website and the different offers, special promotions and Third-party services providers.
- ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P and MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P, with the aim of guaranteeing security and confidentiality of your personal details, have adopted the appropriate security measures and have installed all the technical means at their disposition to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal details provided to ROIG MARTÍ ARQUITECTURA S.L.P Y MARTÍ ROS ARQUITECTURA S.L.P.
VALENCIA , 1st October 2019.